Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM - Friday, February 10, 2012 at 4:00 PM (GMT)
Sheffield, United Kingdom
The Kidscreen Summit at the Hilton New York welcomes participants from 42 countries, including 350 buyers and commissioners, and offers a global perspective on children’s media.
The official UK Delegation - UK@Kidscreen - is supported financially and on the ground in New York by UK Trade and Investment, and will be co-ordinated throughout by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, The CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden).
The Delegation package brings you significant advantages at the Summit.
The Delegation is limited to 25 individuals.
The full Delegation fee of £975 + VAT includes registration for Kidscreen and a package of Delegation benefits.
Here you can pay the remainder of your registration fee (£875 + VAT) if you have already paid your £100 deposit.
- The services of a CMC co-ordinator and Creative Garden Mentor throughout the event and beforehand
- Registration for the Kidscreen Summit
- A pre-event briefing (two months ahead) with expert advice and top tips for exploiting your time at the Summit
- Pre-market support via phone or email from an industry mentor
- Daily clinics at the Summit with CMC co-ordinator/mentor offering advice and motivational support
- 2 dedicated tables, with bookable meeting space exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation - invaluable with over 1500 delegates fighting for space
- Exclusive knowledge-gathering breakfast with specialists in the North American market
- Networking reception for UK@Kidscreen delegation members to meet US influencers and buyers – a unique opportunity to connect with people vital to your business, away from the crowds, in a social setting.
On completion of your booking you will be taken to a PayPal page to make your payment, where VAT at 20% will be added to the charge. You can pay with a PayPal account or with a credit or debit card. Upon completion of the PayPal process, you will be sent back to Eventbrite for final confirmation of your booking.
Th UK@Kidscreen delegation is funded by UKTI and organised by The Creative Garden in association with the CMC.
When & Where
The Children's Media Conference in Association with the Creative Garden
The CMC and Creative Garden have come together to organise this year's delegation to the Kidscrren Summit in New York, supported by UK Trade and Investment.